I can help if you are…
A leader whose words and ideas influence others
A current or aspiring author or speaker
An artist who needs to be more clear and strategic
In a career transition and need clarity about your new focus
Wanting to disrupt an industry or field with new ideas
Shifting in your beliefs and need to reinterpret your life story
Find your voice
at the intersection
of your story, passion,
It’s a special kind of agony
to have a message bottled up inside. You want to share it, but you don’t know how to express it or where to start.
I’m a best-selling author, TEDx speaker, and marketing strategist. My words and speeches have reached millions. In my coaching, I help message-driven leaders whose stories and ideas have the power to reshape industry, religion, and culture.
I want to help you clarify your message, then spread it to the world.
Too many revolutionary ideas are lost because people don’t know how to talk about and share them. Don’t let that happen to your idea.
AMELIA ELIETER, Co-founder of Debrand, Thought-leader in reverse logistics
I’ll help you…
- Unpacking and owning your story is the first step to clarifying your message. I’ll coach you to not only look back for insight but also forward—defining the mark you want to make with your life and crafting a defined plan.
- You aren’t like everyone else. Your experience, your passions, and even your heartache shape your unique way of communicating. I’ll help you find and feel confident about your voice
- It’s essential to think about your audience, their journey, and how you want to engage and influence them. I’ll coach you in creating a story-driven messaging strategy.
- Whatever your communication vehicle—a TED Talk, a website, a book, or social media—you need coaching on being clear and consistent with your message
- Too many people try to do everything and end up doing nothing. I’ll coach you to choose the message platform and strategy that works both with your personality and your life.
What’s My Investment?
Reserve Your Place
What You’ll Get
8 dynamic live-coaching sessions
Each session 90 minutes in an intimate small group
Lesson plans and clear curriculum
Compelling supplemental videos
Access to private Slack Channel
1-year subscription to Business Made Simple University
NICK KENNEDY, Founder Rise Airlines, author of “The Good Entrepreneur”
Session by Session Breakdown
1. Write Your Obituary
2. Defining Moments
3. Communication Style
4. Brand Voice
5. Story Framework
6. Be The Guide
7. Find Your Tribe
8. Pick Your Bullhorn
Get on the waitlist for my next coaching group.